convo is an R package for managing controlled vocabularies which can be used to inject meaning into variable and file names and form performance contracts between data producers and consumers.
- Specifying a controlled vocabulary in R or YAML
- Checking controlled vocabulary quality
- Evaluating variables against a vocabulary
- Validating data based on promises implied by the controlled vocabulary (powered by
- Documenting vocabulary and variable-level metadata
Please see package website for more details.